Mon Petit Chou Knit-along

a knit-along for the truly daring

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

This little cabbage is cooked!

Mon Petit Chou - done!


I finished MPC up last week, but took a few days to get around to getting a picture.

After taking over a month to finish the hipsters, I felt like the bra went INCREDIBLY quickly... about a week from cast-on to weaving in ends. Yay for short rows! Instead of sewing the stitches from the bind-off row to the rest of the bra, I basically did a three-needle bind-off by picking up a stitch from the bra, knitting it together with the next stitch on the needles, and repeating across. Slightly different from what's in the pattern, but it seems to have worked pretty well.

Woohoo!

1 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Congrats, chacha! It looks great! I'm glad to hear the top goes quickly. And thanks for the tip about the three-needle bind off.

My hipsters are on hold. I've been working on a big felted tote that's a birthday present as well as a bunch of small items to sell at a July crafts sale.

So, my poor MPC will have to wait until August to be finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home