Mon Petit Chou Knit-along

a knit-along for the truly daring

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Front Finished!

Finally--I finished the front and transferred the stitches to a spare needle today. It looks like the right size so I doubt I will need to add extra rows. It actually hasn't taken all that long, considering I'm working on about five other projects at the same time. I will cast on for the back tomorrow, when I'm fresh and alert, since that invisible cast on was not exactly easy. But maybe it will be easier the second time.

How's everybody doing? Hope you have a good Memorial Day weekend!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger chacha / Jen said...

Woohoo! It's really satisfying to get that first piece done, isn't it?

I'm on the back too, a few rows past the short row section. I was working on finishing up another project last week, so MPC sat sadly neglected for a few days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home