Mon Petit Chou Knit-along

a knit-along for the truly daring

Friday, May 12, 2006

Progress so far

Mon Petit Chou, 5/12/06

That's the completed front of the hipsters. Yay! I love working with this yarn. When I saw how many vertical decreases were in the MPC pattern... I wasn't exactly looking forward to having to work so many of them. I remembered what a pain that particular decrease was in the Branching Out pattern, and that was only 2 of them every 10 rows. MPC has A LOT MORE of them. However, with the Fixation, they've been no problem at all.

The pattern has been so much fun so far!

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Mamma said...

Wow that looks great. I'm so jealous you're so far into the pattern. It's amazing.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Woo hoo! You're moving right along. I love the color.

I wasn't thrilled about all the vertical decreases either, because they are in a pain in Branching Out. I'm knitting my second Branching Out now. T vertical decreases are so much easier with Fixation than with Silky Wool.

I know I'll be using this yarn again.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger pipefiddle said...

I like this yarn too. It's fun to work with and I bet it'll make great warmer weather socks. I just ordered 4 more skiens so I can try out socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home